We love our artists! These are just a few of the artists that will be at the East Greenwich Art Festival on August 31st and September 1st from 10am to 5pm at the new NE Tech campus located on Division Road in East Greenwich. The art festival will feature over 150 contemporary American art and crafts artists along with strolling entertainment including Rhode Island’s Big Nazo! The festival will feature items big and small including jewelry, ceramics, paintings, sculpture, fiber and home accessories.
Where to find Festival Fete in 2014
June 28th and 29th: Newport Art Festival in downtown Newport, RI
July 26th: Emerald Square Art Festival in North Attleboro, MA
August 23rd and 24th: East Greenwich Art Festival, NE Tech campus in East Greenwich
September 28th: Thayer Street Art Festival, Thayer St. between Cushing and Angell, Providence, RI
October 4th: Wakefield Art Festival in historic downtown Wakefield, RI
For details about locations and festival times, check our FAQ page. We can't wait to see you there!
Art Is Smart
Festival Fete Friends
- Visiting anything and everything at RISD is one of our favorite pastimes. This is such a valuable offer from the... fb.me/4tWIW9Rkm 3 weeks ago
- RAINY/WINDY DAY UPDATE: We have to cancel today's events for the safety and convenience of our vendors and... fb.me/2Xz7Jd3bN 1 month ago
- We couldn't agree more, Boho Sweet! The show goes on tomorrow, rain or shine. It may not be a beach day in... fb.me/7r8CAJCm7 1 month ago
- fb.me/4VhfzYBFG 1 month ago
- Opening day giveaway! Upload your best pics from today's festival fun to Instagram and we'll give $25 in festival... fb.me/6kSagaw43 1 month ago
Archive of Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- Venetian Sea Glass from Murano, Italy
- 8 Artists to see at the East Greenwich Art Festival!
- Sea Glass Journal
- Art Events in RI this Weekend - I've got a great one for you!
- Crystal Garden
- Matthew Garelick, NOT Your ORDINARY Balloon Artist...
- Botanical Beauties & Beasties: The work of Liz Carren
- About Festival Fete
- Wendy Baker Jewelry in the MFA Gift Shop!