Backstage there’s a lot going on a Festival Fete so mark your calendars for another fabulous line-up of shows in 2013! Stay tuned…
Where to find Festival Fete in 2014
June 28th and 29th: Newport Art Festival in downtown Newport, RI
July 26th: Emerald Square Art Festival in North Attleboro, MA
August 23rd and 24th: East Greenwich Art Festival, NE Tech campus in East Greenwich
September 28th: Thayer Street Art Festival, Thayer St. between Cushing and Angell, Providence, RI
October 4th: Wakefield Art Festival in historic downtown Wakefield, RI
For details about locations and festival times, check our FAQ page. We can't wait to see you there!
Art Is Smart
Festival Fete Friends
- Mint green eggshells on their way to French toast too pretty to toss just yet...#fresh #slowfood #slowart... fb.me/3NKUeevtI 21 hours ago
- Thanks to the RISD museum for sharing this. Worth the read today on 'Decoration Day,' what we now know as... fb.me/1NnuFKBmU 1 day ago
- Check out WOW! Faceart at Gaspee Days through Memorial Day! fb.me/3cShwMytw 3 days ago
- We're heading to Gaspee Days this weekend to support Fete vendors like RI Mermaid, Athalia Originals and Land of... fb.me/6Fg2DUimf 4 days ago
- Waterfire's first full lighting THIS SATURDAY, May 23rd, just after sunset. Fun, Festive and Free! fb.me/tfNpEzFz 6 days ago
Archive of Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- Ice Cream? Froyo? Vegan or non-dairy - we all love a frozen treat!
- Upcycled clothing is HOT and autumn olive is on FIRE!
- From Stone to Art
- Festival Fete Artist: Viv Eisner and DIY Stenciling on Fabric
- 8 Artists to see at the East Greenwich Art Festival!
- Wendy Baker Jewelry in the MFA Gift Shop!
- About Festival Fete
- Granny Squibb's Iced Tea
- Venetian Sea Glass from Murano, Italy
- Garden City Art Festival Artists: Jewelry by Wrist Candy and Eye Candy