We love our artists! These are just a few of the artists that will be at the East Greenwich Art Festival on August 31st and September 1st from 10am to 5pm at the new NE Tech campus located on Division Road in East Greenwich. The art festival will feature over 150 contemporary American art and crafts artists along with strolling entertainment including Rhode Island’s Big Nazo! The festival will feature items big and small including jewelry, ceramics, paintings, sculpture, fiber and home accessories.
Where to find Festival Fete in 2014
June 28th and 29th: Newport Art Festival in downtown Newport, RI
July 26th: Emerald Square Art Festival in North Attleboro, MA
August 23rd and 24th: East Greenwich Art Festival, NE Tech campus in East Greenwich
September 28th: Thayer Street Art Festival, Thayer St. between Cushing and Angell, Providence, RI
October 4th: Wakefield Art Festival in historic downtown Wakefield, RI
For details about locations and festival times, check our FAQ page. We can't wait to see you there!
Art Is Smart
Festival Fete Friends
- Mark THIS on your calendars, friends! fb.me/31Y7bcgYu 1 day ago
- SPACE LEFT!! Apply now for East Greenwich, Thayer St. and Wakefield... - eepurl.com/Z_BUb 1 day ago
- Save the NEXT Dates: 8/23 + 8/24 for East Greenwich! - eepurl.com/Z_zf9 1 day ago
- Save the NEXT Dates: 8/23 + 8/24 for East Greenwich! - eepurl.com/Z_nBr 1 day ago
- RT @LanniCreations: Look for Lanni Creations at Festival Fete in EG 8/23-24 fabulous handcrafted item. @festivalfete #handcraftedjewelry 1 day ago
Archive of Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- About Festival Fete
- Venetian Sea Glass from Murano, Italy
- Ice Cream? Froyo? Vegan or non-dairy - we all love a frozen treat!
- Guided Tour of Festival Fete by Leah DeCesare
- Nature's Artistry Jewelry Made by a Nature Lover
- For the Love of Glass
- Festival Fete FAQ
- The Lilac Wind Art Glass
- More Local Art!