We love our artists! These are just a few of the artists that will be at the East Greenwich Art Festival on August 31st and September 1st from 10am to 5pm at the new NE Tech campus located on Division Road in East Greenwich. The art festival will feature over 150 contemporary American art and crafts artists along with strolling entertainment including Rhode Island’s Big Nazo! The festival will feature items big and small including jewelry, ceramics, paintings, sculpture, fiber and home accessories.
Where to find Festival Fete in 2014
June 28th and 29th: Newport Art Festival in downtown Newport, RI
July 26th: Emerald Square Art Festival in North Attleboro, MA
August 23rd and 24th: East Greenwich Art Festival, NE Tech campus in East Greenwich
September 28th: Thayer Street Art Festival, Thayer St. between Cushing and Angell, Providence, RI
October 4th: Wakefield Art Festival in historic downtown Wakefield, RI
For details about locations and festival times, check our FAQ page. We can't wait to see you there!
Art Is Smart
Festival Fete Friends
- Our next show is Sunday, 9/28 on Thayer Street! Still accepting applications for Wakefield, Rhode Island on... fb.me/1dblntuZE 11 hours ago
- Thayer SOLD OUT! Get your booth space in downtown Wakefield! Apply Now. - eepurl.com/3ionn 1 day ago
- Thayer SOLD OUT! Get your booth space in downtown Wakefield! Apply Now. - eepurl.com/3mtWf 1 day ago
- Thayer SOLD OUT! Get your booth space in downtown Wakefield! Apply Now. - eepurl.com/3mtAH 1 day ago
- Attention Vendors: Applications for Thayer Street have closed. We're officially SOLD OUT. Turning our sights... fb.me/1sy9k705D 4 days ago
Archive of Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- About Festival Fete
- Art this Weekend: Meadowbrook Waldorf School Holiday Faire
- Upcycled clothing is HOT and autumn olive is on FIRE!
- Support local artists at Festival Fete's Holiday Market
- Featured Artist: Colleen Ellse Letter & Lark Letterpress Studio
- Art Happenings: Inside the Studios of Ten31 and the RISD Spring Sale
- From Stone to Art
- Festival Fete FAQ
- Paula McDonough, The Venerable Bead: Melting the Competition
- Conversation Piece of the Week!