We love our artists! These are just a few of the artists that will be at the East Greenwich Art Festival on August 31st and September 1st from 10am to 5pm at the new NE Tech campus located on Division Road in East Greenwich. The art festival will feature over 150 contemporary American art and crafts artists along with strolling entertainment including Rhode Island’s Big Nazo! The festival will feature items big and small including jewelry, ceramics, paintings, sculpture, fiber and home accessories.
Art Is Smart
Where to find Festival Fete in 2013
Festival Fete Friends
- Great day...Thanks everyone! Please let your friends know about Festival Fete's holiday market the next two... fb.me/17y28DgMc 12 hours ago
- Santa Claus and Amy the Elf will entertain the kids while you shop at Festival Fete's Holiday Market today until... fb.me/2KrMrIFRa 18 hours ago
- Never a dull moment at a Festival Fete show and literally something for everyone! We have kids crafts,... fb.me/PU48isCd 18 hours ago
- Lizzie James and the Greystone rail are in the house! fb.me/2E7iWKFkP 19 hours ago
- Look at Jennifer's booth - she's slammed! Get your MANTRA products today at Festival Fete's Holiday Market!... fb.me/27felXdUa 19 hours ago
Archive of Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- Festival Fete 2013 Holiday Market Artists!
- A Festival Fete Announcement!
- Festival Fete FAQ
- Featured Artist: Colleen Ellse Letter & Lark Letterpress Studio
- Upcycled clothing is HOT and autumn olive is on FIRE!
- The Lilac Wind Art Glass
- A Partnership that Recycles Creatively: Look At Me Designs
- About Festival Fete
- Artwork with Intention by Janice Kissinger
- Freshwater pearls, jewelry from the sea.