We love our artists! These are just a few of the artists that will be at the East Greenwich Art Festival on August 31st and September 1st from 10am to 5pm at the new NE Tech campus located on Division Road in East Greenwich. The art festival will feature over 150 contemporary American art and crafts artists along with strolling entertainment including Rhode Island’s Big Nazo! The festival will feature items big and small including jewelry, ceramics, paintings, sculpture, fiber and home accessories.
Where to find Festival Fete in 2014
June 28th and 29th: Newport Art Festival in downtown Newport, RI
July 26th: Emerald Square Art Festival in North Attleboro, MA
August 23rd and 24th: East Greenwich Art Festival, NE Tech campus in East Greenwich
September 28th: Thayer Street Art Festival, Thayer St. between Cushing and Angell, Providence, RI
October 4th: Wakefield Art Festival in historic downtown Wakefield, RI
For details about locations and festival times, check our FAQ page. We can't wait to see you there!
Art Is Smart
Festival Fete Friends
- Our sponsors make it possible for Festival Fete to stand out as not only a unique shopping experience, but also... fb.me/1Hwx6J9Od 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/3xpqFpYAv 3 weeks ago
- A nice bottle of wine and good conversation with friends around a campfire inspired Bottles & Bonfires out of... fb.me/39ZIaJEkR 3 weeks ago
- Lianna Michelle Slater's booth is always SO pretty, top to bottom. Do stop in (# 21) on Saturday! photo credit:... fb.me/3jk4BJtZc 3 weeks ago
- I forgot to go back to these fellows last weekend on Thayer, good thing they will be set up in Wakefield! Over an... fb.me/1FurFJh23 3 weeks ago
Archive of Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- 8 Artists to see at the East Greenwich Art Festival!
- Paula McDonough, The Venerable Bead: Melting the Competition
- Venetian Sea Glass from Murano, Italy
- Festival Focus: Meet Natalie
- Support Local Art!
- A New Garden City Art Festival Artist: Joyo
- Check out Your Local EG Art Festival Featured Artists!
- A Partnership that Recycles Creatively: Look At Me Designs
- Upcycled clothing is HOT and autumn olive is on FIRE!